Murphy & McGonigle’s leading FinTech & Blockchain Practice is pleased to publish a new edition of “Who’s On the Block,” a roundup of blockchain conferences, trends and upcoming events.
Highlights in this issue include a summary of the firm’s inaugural blockchain event, CryptoLex 2018; a preview of the upcoming Blockchain Expo No. America; and a recap of speaking appearances by Murphy & McGonigle attorneys at blockchain events across the country.
- SEC Staff Issues Second Utility Token No-Action Letter
- Blockstack Examined: What the First Reg A+ Token Offering Looks Like
- Six Trends Emerge in Murphy & McGonigle’s Newly Published “Blockchain Litigation: 2018 Year in Review Report”
- SEC Divisions' Statement on Digital Assets
- Notes of Caution from Hong Kong and UK Regulators Regarding Virtual Assets